JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
State
Washington
MS 390 Stihl chainsaw . Used , in excellent condition. Very low hours on this one. I run a tank of gas through it a year to make sure it still functions as it should. I have bigger and smaller saws so this one sits mostly. $350 obo.Would really prefer to trade for a Glock, Cz, AK, AR, or long range rifle. Precision rifle, Ruger scout, or lever action rifle. Let me know what you have to trade . I have many interests. transfers would need to be done in Washington. I can travel to meet up within reason. IMG_20190626_163158661.jpg IMG_20190626_163756259.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I had one of these for years. Absolute beast and an unwavering workhorse. I wish I could come up with a good excuse to grab this bad boy.

Good luck with your sale!! :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top