JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gotta start by saying that I do like the "Terms of Use", especially about the "thread crapping". Drives me crazy to see that. In any case, Oregonian for 50 plus years and almost 40 of those have involved at least shooting and a great deal of hunting. I found out about this place while searching for a used rifle and got an absolute great deal on here (great way to start liking a forum!). That didn't necessarily make me want to run out and join but there is a new issue that did and I'll be posting that in (I believe) the "general firearms" forum (looking for an appraiser).

In my arsenal sit obviously some Rugers: 10/22 (stainless), 25-06 (heavy barrel), two 270's and a 300 Win Mag (the M77's are all sliding tang safety). I also have a few shotguns, an old Enfield sporterized into a 25-06.

I consider myself an intermediate re-loader and hope to start soon doing some gun mods. I get extra satisfaction from taking an animal with reloads.

Hopefully that's a decent enough intro, thanks and looking forward to it!

RD

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads