JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good afternoon fellow gun enthusiasts! I've been hanging around here for a few years and have decided since I'm gonna stick around I should at least introduce myself and get more involved.

I come from a background of gun loving family and friends and have inherited the love. I currently have an interest in reloading, gun smithing, and long range shooting. My oldest two boys are currently helping with some reloading and discussing thoughts and ideas for the next long range build. I have a long term aspiration of firearm manufacturing and am researching mill and lathe equipment options.

I would love to discuss with anyone involved in or interested in the same. Planning on sticking around and looking forward to continue learning and to contribute when possible.

1664508225987.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Hey thanks for the info!

Every time I take the boys out shooting I always stress the importance of good stewardship and we spend some time doing some cleanup when we are done. I tell 'em if we want to continue having this opportunity into the future it's important that we do our part. Wether hiking, camping, hunting or target shooting I take the approach to "leave it better than how we found it". I didn't know there was an organized effort to keep things cleaned up at these shooting locations. I checked out the trashnoland.org site and will definitely keep it on my radar.

Thanks for sharing!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads