JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need to do some fund-raising;

I have a like new STI Spartan in .45acp, one of the best buys for the money in the 1911 world, and is a joy to shoot. Included with the gun is the factory case, all papers/manual, and one magazine.

No trades right now, $575 takes it home

I wish I had a few more coin...:( I need another 1911, but my Milt Sparks order should be in another month or so...:) my play fund is low.

The pictures don't do it justice,i got to handle it last weekend and if i had the extra cash it would have probably came home with me...but i didn't leave empty handed :D

Its too bad you are not doing trades, even partials. I really would like to have this, but my toy fund is a little low right now.

wg

The only partial I would do on this gun is something inexpensive, and something I really want at the moment, which would be; a MEC sizemaster in 12ga or .410, or a single shot 20ga or .410, or 1-2k of 209 primers

I am waffleing because my stove went bad and I got over $2000 to spend on a new one.

Have to think I really want it. Know what I mean??LOL

Ya well It cost $600 to get a gas line in and $1400 for the stove. Next is the bid by the carpenter........... lucky me LOL

JJ

"I don't know about you, but I always need new guns"

Could you say that while swiming across a river with all your guns and ammo?? LOL

I gonna pass on it Guy till I get a bid.

jj

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.