JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an awesome striker-fired handgun. It's very accurate, reliable, and comfortable to shoot. If you happen to be a lefty, I have three misc. IWB kydex holsters available.

I had the original "pyramid" (or "trap") sights removed, and standard three dot night sights put on -- I do have the original sights and will include them. The sights are not very bright, but they are a clear familiar 3-dot system which I think is an improvement.

Comes with four magazines (came with two, I added two more -- they go for about $40-45 each), and original box and manual.

$425 for the gun and four magazines

* Please make all offers, comments, or suggestions by PM.

* Will only deal with people who have positive feedback.
* East Multnomah County, with a DL (and/or CHL) and Bill of Sale.

m40-1.jpg

m40-2.jpg

m40-3.jpg

Last Edited:
Such a nice gun. Love mine. Steyrs are greatly under appreciated.

Are those holsters for a Steyr? Or something else? I just ask because I am always looking but its hard to find accessories specifically for Steyrs. Usually have to end up getting them for glocks but they fit (yuck haha)

"Are those holsters for a Steyr?"

Those holsters are made specifically for this Steyr model. I got them within a few months of purchasing the gun, so its a half dozen years ago (+/-). I spent a little time on the <broken link removed> and found a few holster makers, but none of the holsters appear to be maker-marked/branded, so at this point I'm not sure who made them. Sorry I can't be of more help.

alright...please let me know if you ever change your mind if you would please...I could pay for shipping and ffl transfer if necessary..thank you anyway for the response..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.