JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

IMG_2841.JPG IMG_2842.JPG IMG_2843.JPG

Last Edited:
Steyr AUG A# NATO, which means it's a real Steyr, but made in USA, and accepts any AR-15 magazine, so no need for expensive Steyr mags. I've tried plastic, aluminum and steel mags thru it and they all work well. I mainly use Magpul 30 round P-mags, which are flawless in this rifle. Sorry, the EOtech isn't included. I fired approx. 200 rounds through this rifle for break-in and to test its functioning of various types of ammo and mags. It's cycles well and seems to shoot anything I've put through it. If you want and SBR, but don't want the hassle and expense of a tax stamp, then this is your kinda rifle. It has a full 16" barrel, but it's overall length is considerably less than an AR-15 (or M4 even). Extended charging handle and sling included. Original box, Cordura case and all original accessories/parts included. Yankee Hill Machine pop up (spring-loaded) iron sights included. Thanks for looking. Oregon only, face-to-face with valid ID. Thanks

All want to sell ads are required to have a price
We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

How do I use the classified section?

All depends on how fast you want to move it.
Between $1800 and 2000 I'm sure it would go fast.
They are great rifles to bad I have one already.
Good luck

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.