Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Stevens 5100 20 gauge double trades added SPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
164 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Stevens
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Near Pendleton
State
Oregon
Subject line pretty much covers it.

Stevens 5100 20 gauge double barrel shotgun. Tenite stocks. Stocks are solid, but scruffed. Trigger guard is scruffy, too. Field gun - what do you expect? Light and handy, though...

Edit to point out, as some have asked: It's got 2 3/4" chambers. Not sure what the choke is.

Was going to convert to shorty, but found a 311 already done, so this one can go.

Would trade toward mag-fed .308 or S&W 3906/909.

$250, shipped in CONUS. Offers considered, as usual. :D

IMG_1679.JPG
IMG_1680.JPG
IMG_1681.JPG
IMG_1682.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
If you take off the forend and open the breech all the way, it should come apart. If you check under the Barrels near the extractor, you should see some marks ... Something like *,**,***,****,AND *****

tHE MARKS CORRESPOND WITH Open (Cylinder), Improved Cylinder, Modified, Improved Modified, And Full Choke.

OP
gunhobbit
Reactions
Feedback
164 / 0 / 0
If you take off the forend and open the breech all the way, it should come apart. If you check under the Barrels near the extractor, you should see some marks ... Something like *,**,***,****,AND *****

tHE MARKS CORRESPOND WITH Open (Cylinder), Improved Cylinder, Modified, Improved Modified, And Full Choke.
I looked - found nothing at all like that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online