JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Stevens
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Chattaroy
State
Washington
Zip Code
I picked this up (I think from a member on here) several years back. The stock cracked on it when I pulled it out of a backpack scabbard so I put the Boyd's grey laminate stock on it. I intended to get the metal parts Cerakoted or something to make it an all weather beater truck gun/camp gun deal but I haven't even shot it since I put the stock on it. I hate having firearms just sit and not get used so it's up for sale. Should have listed it before hunting season but timing has never been my specialty. It would be a great first rifle for a young hunter or for someone to use as I intended.

All the ammo is included at this price for a local sale. I will not sell any ammo separately unless a sale for just the rifle happens first. Local face to face sale in the Spokane area only for the whole package. I will ship if someone just wants the rifle but I don't want the hassle and cost of shipping the ammo.

The boxes to the left with no X's on them are all full. The partial boxes have 5-15 rounds in them and I'm just throwing them in at no cost.

I'm not really looking for trades but might consider a 9mm carry piece, a bunch of CCI Mini-Mag 22LR ammo, a home defense shotgun (20g preferred but 12 is also possible), a 20g for grouse hunting, or a 308-based bolt action donor rifle (or just the action) for a 338 federal or 358 Win build.

87D1B9E3-D2FF-4D25-B8A3-BB0498A0583C.jpeg 5A842808-B067-464B-BD82-49793DB0C43A.jpeg 0E199634-1630-45BC-8AD3-5D37509249BD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top