JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Bethany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Slightly used. Good condition. Never been on a weapon that was fired. Will consider trades for Razor HD Gen 3 (with more cash on my end to make even) or high end Surefire rifle light that can mount to picatinny.

D58A3611-5793-4507-BE76-958A8AC9B54D.jpeg DDA7C6B3-81E8-48D9-BCF9-75ECF19A1D10.jpeg 1022E2FD-B43D-49AA-BF53-1CE0CADD5153.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello my name is Marvin I live in Tualatin Oregon, I have a really good trade that is worth your exact price for this Steiner sight. I have a Leupold Gold Ring 10-20x50mm Compact Spotting scope. Comes brand new in the Box with all the extras with it. FYI I have taken it out of the box but I have only looked through it never taken it anywhere but to my house. Just haven't had the chance to get out to use it on a hunt. If interested please call or text
Marvin
971-325-2915

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top