JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$175

The top is 1/4" powder-coated red with a 1/4" thick composite material glued to it, which is a lot like a hard thick leather. The dimensions are 7' 6" L x 21" W x 33" H and there is 1 3/4" of clamping room under the front and side edges, in case you want to mount a vice or reloading press close to the edge or cinch something down with welding clamps.

The back of the top plate angles up about 4" to keep your project items from rolling off the back, and this also provides a base for mounting a rear organizer wall. Of course the support angle iron frame below is perfect for plopping whatever shelf material you want into it and the feet are flanged in order to mount casters if need be.

As I'm writing this I'm thinking about making some of these improvements myself. If I do, the price will change accordingly.

0910141853.jpg

1027141537.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top