JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I brought out the seldom used glock and it really showed. I need to practice more haha.

The best practice is these types of competitions. Everyone gets their time at the shooting box no matter what level of shooter they are. The pressure of trying to get a good time against yourself or the other competitors is way better practice than shooting paper. I compete in USPSA and practice with speed steel matches. When I first started going to matches, I found I gained better skills shooting 150 rounds at the match than I was plinking 250 rounds at paper by myself.

Today at the match I had a shooter I was the Ro'ing make a comment we may go asleep when he shot. He did really well on the stage and had decent times. His times were not master class shooting level but every string he was cutting down on misses and time. A few more matches he will be way above the average pistol shooter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top