JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold
Star Bonifacio Echeverria-Eibar (Espana) Model D semi-auto pistol, Cal 380, Black (USED)

This is a vintage Star Model D 1911 style 380 pistol. It's like a pocket 1911. To get a feel of it's size, look at the photo with my hand. The D series is a compact, .380 ACP variant of the Star model A/B series of 1911-inspired Star pistols. I have not fired it, but it looks like it is in great condition. Overall this is very nice looking firearm, well taken care of by its previous owner. As you can see from the field strip photo, it looks and takes down like a 1911. The Star is missing the top piece of it's right grip. Because of the grip's simple profile, I believe a replacement could be accomplished easily.
I have attempted to have the photos represent the Star's true condition. I have taken a photo of the Star field stripped, and a photo of the broken grip as well.
This sale does not have the original case or accessories.

Price: $250
Prefer to meet at an FFL North of Seattle

1.JPG 2.JPG DSCN0092.JPG DSCN0086.JPG

Last Edited:
Nice Star!! Don't see many Model D's that are actually marked as Stars.

Your FFL is NOT required to collect sales tax on transfers between unlicensed transferees. This from the Washington Dept. of Revenue;

<broken link removed>

The important part;

For tax purposes, I-594;

• Effective December 4, 2014, I-594 removes the requirement for firearms dealers to collect sales or use tax from the transferee on firearms transfers between unlicensed persons whether such transfers are in-state or interstate transfers.

Nice Star!! Don't see many Model D's that are actually marked as Stars.

Your FFL is NOT required to collect sales tax on transfers between unlicensed transferees. This from the Washington Dept. of Revenue;

<broken link removed>

The important part;

For tax purposes, I-594;

• Effective December 4, 2014, I-594 removes the requirement for firearms dealers to collect sales or use tax from the transferee on firearms transfers between unlicensed persons whether such transfers are in-state or interstate transfers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews