JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my 1945 Star Model B 9mm pistol! Looks like a 1911, takes down like a 1911, single stack, but in cheap and glorious 9mm Luger!
This one is a little different in that it appears to be a model "A" to "B" conversion - from 9mm Largo to 9mm Luger. Produced in Spain, this one likely was meant to fill a German army contract, hence the conversion at the factory. No Waffenamt stamps, and we all know how 1945 went for the Wehrmacht, so likely never left Spain after conversion. Imported by CAI into the US.
This gun has had one upgrade - a stiffer Wolff mainspring. I have the original if you want it.
Everything else is original.
The gun shoots brilliantly - one pleasant surprise when I got it was the sights: they're nothing like 1911 sights, and very modern - rear square aperture, front square peg.

$300 and it's yours! I'm able to meet you generally in the South Sound area. Make me an offer!

hoodsmall.jpg leftclosesmall.jpg leftsmall.jpg opensmall.jpg rightsmall.jpg
Edit - adding more photos. one of the bore, and some of the grips.
The bore is clear - no corrosion or pitting at all. Very slight frosting in the grooves; lands are bright and shiny, and crown is intact. Grips are not cracked or warped. There is a tiny chip on the left grip below the bottom screw. They could probably do with a cleaning, but I didn't see any reason to mess with them since they are originals. barrelsmall.jpg leftgripsmall.jpg rightgripsmall.jpg

Last Edited:
Way cool! As I understand it, that gun has sat in as a 1911 prop gun for many movies because 9mm blanks cycle more reliably than .45 blanks. GLWS!

I have a 1950 Model B and its a very reliable gun handles any bullet shape. Mine was German Police as it has every part stamped with the last 3 digits of the serial. Even have the matching mag. Good pistol good price.

Hi folks!
The pistol is definitely still up for sale.
Lots of interest from folks in Oregon, however I am looking for a Washington sale.

I should add that this handgun is C&R eligible. If you have a C&R license it might make the transfer a little easier, although here in Washington with our new law is not totally clear that a direct transfer is legal. I'm not really willing to drive all the way to Oregon but I may be willing to ship it either to an FFL or to you as a C&R holder if you're willing to pay the shipping. Word of warning: shipping can be quite expensive on a handgun.

Willing to pay asking price. PM sent yesterday. Waiting for a response before I turn my attention elsewhere. Maybe he doesn't REALLY want to sell it. I understand, It is a nice pistol.

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Haven't been near a computer for 3 days, and I hate trying to respond to these things on my phone. Replies going out now.

Seller backed out of deal. We were making arrangements and nothing seemed convenient enough for this seller. I offered to pay full price, pay for the transfer at an FFL of his choice, make the drive from Everett to Olympia area to meet him on a day that would suit him. After leading me to believe we were going to deal he sent a message telling me, and I quote,

"Thanks, Ron.
Any FFL is fine, and I appreciate the offer to come down. I'm firm at $300, so I still want to go the usual route of the buyer paying fees and taxes. I'm really looking to do this in the Tacoma/Oly/Chehalis area if possible."

and the this after I agree to all of his terms....

"Hi, Ron - tomorrow won't work. Also, I've got a more local buyer that may be ready to go. He sent his PM about the same time you did. I can let you know if it doesn't sell (after Tuesday). Otherwise, I don't want to keep you hanging."

This guy, not nipsy (Chris) is a huge disappointment! Don't deal with this flake.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.