JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2011.JPG IMG_2075.JPG IMG_2540.JPG Good pistola' comes with lee 38 Super reloading dies (which work great), and some brass. Ultimate "mad max" gun. You can load 4 different types of brass: 38 automatic, 38 super, 9x23, and 9mm largo. I have only used Starline 9mm largo brass, but this gun has great tolerances for a tinkerer reloader. Shoots to point of aim with a 130fmj with 5.3 grains of unique powder. Hate to sell but need moving money. $420 or Might trade but it needs to be interesting! :)

That is a Model A Super if you are interested. Sometimes the barrel hood needs to be opened up slightly to clear the rim on .38 Auto and .38 Super brass. Not much, usually a few thousandths will do it.
Can't tell from the pictures, does it have a number stamped on the slide and frame that DOESN'T match the serial number on the butt?? If so it is probably a military or police-issued gun.
If you want to PM me the serial number I can find out when it was made and possibly it's original destination.
GLWS!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.