JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Star
Caliber
9mm
City
oregon city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This was my dad's, is a metal gun, in nice condition 9mm with a couple mags and a nice holster, feels solid but don't know a ton about them, i think because it's a 5-inch barrel, it might be a Super B from what i read on it, but I'm not an expert by any means, just fits the description. I know dad loved the thing and said it was a nice shooting handgun. Not my style of handgun
Anyways accepting firearm trades, cash or Bullion partial or full. ---offers?

20220219_150041.jpg 20220219_150022.jpg 20220219_150253.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A "Super" should have a take-down lever on the RH side. The model letter should be on the butt of the gun along with the serial number if it's a "B". A close-up of the caliber marking would be useful. The Model A is marked "9mm" on the slide but is actually 9mm Largo and that is usually marked on the barrel, sometimes it says "CAL 08". My "B" Super is marked "9mm P" on the slide and unmarked on the barrel. The "A" and "B" are essentially the same gun except for caliber. If you want to post a couple of close-up pictures of the slide, butt and barrel markings I can give you more information from the Star Firearms book by Leonardo Antaris.

It looked like a B, I have one. I just thought it had a takedown lever on the right side of the pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top