JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Taurus PT-99 Stainless Steel 9MM handgun up for sale. This handgun has seen little use by me and I purchased it since the Stainless Steel and Gold accent ones are not available anywhere. It has 1 magazine, and functions great. I've just found something else locally I'd rather have.

Price is $400 and buyer pays background and transfer fees. Located in Bend Oregon and willing to meet at Deschutes Arms and Munitions for the exchange. Willing to travel from Lapine to Madras at no extra charge, however I will travel to the Eugene or Salem Area for an additional $50 at the earliest convenience. Sale must be performed at any reputable FFL.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190328125532239_COVER.jpg 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190328125417095_COVER.jpg

Last Edited:
If we were closer I'd be all over this!

I have been looking for a replacement since ours was stolen. :mad:

GLWS :s0155:

If we were closer I'd be all over this!

I have been looking for a replacement since ours was stolen. :mad:

GLWS :s0155:
Thieves need to be publicly hanged. A good friend of mine in Alaska had 60 firearms stolen. Including multiple NFA items and 2 machine guns. Wish you were closer so we could do some business!

Thieves need to be publicly hanged. A good friend of mine in Alaska had 60 firearms stolen. Including multiple NFA items and 2 machine guns. Wish you were closer so we could do some business!

Naw, hanging is too good. It's too quick, then it's over. Do like Turkey (and other countries around that region), cut their hands off and send them back out into society to continue living their pathetic lives (now without hands!).

I'm heading to Bend this summer for a little family vacation. Too bad I couldn't get it here (to Vanc. WA) at a reasonable cost to make the effort/sale worth it.

It shouldn't last long at that price.

GLWS. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.