JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Stainless Smith & Wesson 659 with target sights. 1 14 round mag.

Very nice gun, clean as a whistle. Just not my bag.

If I were to sell it for cash I won't take a penny under $400... trade we'll say $450 value

I MUCH PREFER TO TRADE

Looking to trade for something smaller.... PM me with trade offers.

I would really like a small 9mm or .40 for my wife to carry. She has expressed interest in a G26, G27, P11, PF-9, PT709 slim, PT111, PT140, Bersa UC9, Firestorm mini 9, or a .357 snub revolver. She would also consider a Bersa thunder 380 PLUS (the 15 round version) as the only .380 she is currently interested in.

PM me with anthing else, I'll run it by her.

FTF near bus line or MAX...Oregon resinents only, I need to see ID

I am waiting for the magazine to come in the mail.... It came today 10/20

You probably assume I will say this. Nice gun. My real question though...................So SOON?

Everybody this is a very nice gun. I believe this 9mm shoots better then any glock,XD. Especially the adjustable target sights. + doesnt this have a match barrel? Someone please buy this, before I buy this fine pistol.

yeah, so soon.... I'm tired of my wife asking when she gets a gun of her own.... lol. I have more or less given her this gun, but she wants something different.
I do want to keep it, but there's no room in the safe for guns I want... only ones I need.

From what I read it has a match grade barrel.... it's quickly becoming a classic, and is even coveted in the right circles.

PM's replied to.

Please read the original post carefully when offering trades. Note the type of gun I'm looking for....

I would also be interested in a .357 w/a 4" barrel or a .44 mag w/a 4" or 6" barrel for myself

PM's replied to.....
WOW this has been a pupular gun!... nothing set in stone YET!... so hurry with offers! You all know my stuff is priced right and goes FAST!....lol

To answer some Q's Yes it is SA/DA with a decocker. I don't know how many rounds have been thru it, but the barrel is VERY healthy looking and the gun is still very tight. No I have not shot it myself, But I did take it apart and clean it and lube it up (extra oil because I know I wasn't gunna shoot it soon)....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top