JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold

Mini14_30Jan05 006s.jpg

Mini14_30Jan05 007s.jpg

Not sure why, but I received a message someone had posted to this thread and it's not here.

The poster had some questions about location and why the new barrel.

I am in Oregon and the barrel was replaced due to being damaged (bent). The rifle was sent in to Ruger for inspection and they replaced the barrel at the factory. I may still have the paperwork from their inspection.

Oregon is a big state. It helps to say what town you are from so a man knows how far he has to travel to get a gun.

jj

Not sure why, but I received a message someone had posted to this thread and it's not here.

The poster had some questions about location and why the new barrel.

I am in Oregon and the barrel was replaced due to being damaged (bent). The rifle was sent in to Ruger for inspection and they replaced the barrel at the factory. I may still have the paperwork from their inspection.

:eek: That was me. I deleted my post thinking they were silly questions. I apologize.:eek:

Thank you for the answers.

How on earth did the original barrel get bent?

My father was a deputy sheriff and he kept this in his patrol car. He was in an accident and I thought the rifle might be damaged. I sent it to Ruger and they determined the barrel was bent. It was replaced by the factory and test shot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.