JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm posting this for one of my clients, you'll be completing the actual transaction with him.

He's looking to sell or trade his 1974 Stainless Interarms Virginian Dragoon .44mag so he can purchase an S&W .357mag snubnose revolver. This single-action gun is in excellent condition. I'm unsure of the barrel length, but I believe it's 10". The bottom of the grip has factory engraving, reading "Liberty Forever".

$450 or trade for an S&W .357mag with a barrel 2" or shorter.

Interarms 44 001 [].jpg

Interarms 44 002 [].jpg

I just insured one for a guy who has one in a large collection. he prefers this over his S&W, and Ruger 44 mags... Nice gun, good price... someone needs it! hunting season is coming, those of us that aren't snipers will need a hi-power sidearm.

I would like to purchsse

I'm posting this for one of my clients, you'll be completing the actual transaction with him.

He's looking to sell or trade his 1974 Stainless Interarms Virginian Dragoon .44mag so he can purchase an S&W .357mag snubnose revolver. This single-action gun is in excellent condition. I'm unsure of the barrel length, but I believe it's 10". The bottom of the grip has factory engraving, reading "Liberty Forever".

$450 or trade for an S&W .357mag with a barrel 2" or shorter.

View attachment 3064

View attachment 3065
How can I purchase and have it sent to my local dealer here in Illinois?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.