JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DEAL PENDING

For sale here is a black powder .44 Model 1858 Remington New Army in manufactured by Pietta of Italy. European Walnut grips. Stainless finish with a brass trigger guard. This particular gun is steel framed, so it could be easily converted over to shoot .45 Long Colt with a basic cartridge convertor cylinder like a Kirst.

Gun is in overall good shape, save the need for a new cylinder pin (about $15) which was broken when I picked this up from a dealer in Arizona on Gunbroker several years ago. It is mechanically sound and accurate, though it locks up a bit stiff from the broken cylinder pin moving about. Good bore.

As this is a black powder revolver, in most states it is not legally considered a firearm and it may be shipped to your door without an FFL.

$135 with shipping anywhere, or $125 FTF within an hour of Grants Pass.

(Note: I also have anorther one with a blued finish on another thread that would give you a pair of nice Remis. Take the pair and I'll throw in some cool extras)