JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Stag Arms
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
This is mostly Stag Arms except for the carrier I think is a fail zero or something like that I was going to swap it out with a standard carrier but got lazy and took the photos with it so it goes with it. I used this as part of a Western Oregon Brush rifle while Scouting for Elk during deer season. Easy to get in and out of the truck to glass and to go through the rough coastal terrain. It was cerekoted some kind of tan color then I used Kryon to break it up actually looks pretty hidden in most of Oregon's terrain. Has around 200rds on it.

$325 Complete upper without the Side sling attachment Now including free stock and buffer tube and grip see details below.
add $25 for the side sling attachment.

It's sold pending pickup tomorrow. The stock and grip are still available for $20 since the new owner does not want them.

Stock and buffer tube. Please note some of the threads are stripped bad on the buffer tube and nut is beaten up but both with a little know-how and some paint are totally usable.

s0sSeE5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good price on that 6.8!

Thank you I thought so with it having parts from a quality manufacturer but I figured since I got crazy with the Krylon I would cut a deal. If someone wanted to save an extra $20 I will swop out the carrier with a standard parked carrier bring it down to $305 complete minus the side sling attachment $330 with

So what are the collective thoughts on this when viewed? Are you all thinking dang if it only was not kryloned? price seem confusing? Maybe worth saving some moola without the side sling or would it be cheaper with a standard carrier?

I have been debating. The Krylon is easy to remove I went very light on it. The Tan Cerekote not so easy I could blast it off and refinish it or just do a light blasting to make sure the krylon is go and cerekote surface and then paint it black so it matches most lowers. Even though what about just the receiver so the receiver matches the lowers and leave everything else alone There are a lot of cool looking partially camoed rifles it's just having the lower and upper match is the deal maker and breaker

Thoughts?

So what are the collective thoughts on this when viewed? Are you all thinking dang if it only was not kryloned? price seem confusing? Maybe worth saving some moola without the side sling or would it be cheaper with a standard carrier?

I have been debating. The Krylon is easy to remove I went very light on it. The Tan Cerekote not so easy I could blast it off and refinish it or just do a light blasting to make sure the krylon is go and cerekote surface and then paint it black so it matches most lowers. Even though what about just the receiver so the receiver matches the lowers and leave everything else alone There are a lot of cool looking partially camoed rifles it's just having the lower and upper match is the deal maker and breaker

Thoughts?

If it wasn't painted I would have bought it weeks ago. Went with a different one. It's a great deal for everything, just ugly.

For me it's just cause i don't have the cash. Personally, i could care less about the krylon....it'd be better for concealment while i'm hunting.

I just edited the add to trow in the Painted stock and buffer tube and grip for free with the purchase of the upper. Hope that helps

Do u ever make it out to the hillsboro area

I literally just sold it 5 minutes before your reply. It's sold pending pickup tomorrow. The stock, tube and grip are still available for $20 since the new owner does not want them. I will be driving through Hillsboro later this week if there anything else you are interested in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top