JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
South Prairie
State
Washington
If anyone is interested I'm contemplating trading my full setup for a staccato xc with no dot or light

-2021 c2 dpo
-Dawson dpo plate
-Dawson gen 1 magwell
-Factory dlc coated threaded barrel and uncoated non threaded barrel
-Geppert medium flat trigger/bow
-Rmr type 2 rm06
-Modlite pl350, tan x300u, or tlr7a
-Can include a phlster floodlight iwb if you choose the x300u
-4 16rd mags
-atlas perfect ignition kit (not installed)

Has maybe 500rd through it of speer lawman 124gr, federal hst 124gr +p, 115gr blazer brass

Screenshot_20220101-202201_Gallery.jpg 20211027_165430_01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.
You're correct. He's asking to trade. Hence the reason there is no price listed. No reason to get all bent. OP good luck with you trades. That's a gorgeous gun you got there. I hope some day to have a high end 1911 chambered in 9mm.

I think I'm able to read his post everyone! And yes it states trade. Can't anyone ask for a price if he is willing to sell. Why don't everyone stop answering for him! Thanks

You're correct. He's asking to trade. Hence the reason there is no price listed. No reason to get all bent. OP good luck with you trades. That's a gorgeous gun you got there. I hope some day to have a high end 1911 chambered in 9mm.
Kind of weird how I just thought that he was wanting to trade and never knew that pointing it out was considered a negative thing but who knows nowadays… is the XC a better pistol @Staccato7291

Awesome! I have a Staccato-C and recently picked up a Staccato-P. This would be a great addition, however I do not want to sleep outside this time of year. (Enter Doghouse emoji here) GLWTS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.