JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Woodburn
State
Oregon
***SPF***

Well. It pains me to do this. But I think the day has come.

Up for sale is a low round count, 2nd owner, very good condition Staccato C2 DUO 9mm 2011. Case and everything it came with from the factory, currently equipped with blacked out rear and Trijicon front sight but all the hardware included to install a Trijicon RMR/Holosun pattern optic, or Sig pattern optic, with tall fiber optic irons to match. Three 16-round mags, six 20-round mags, four expensive, difficult to find, high quality holsters from LAS, TT Gunleather, and Safariland included. Very minor wear in finish from mounting a light and one very minor scuff on left front cocking serrations, Staccato will do lifetime refinishing for free if it bothers you but they're barely noticeable, and this gun is meant to be carried and shot.

This piece of art is an absolute dream to shoot, easily the nicest pistol I've ever had the pleasure of laying hands on. Amazing trigger, amazingly easy to shoot extremely well.

These are going for $2300-2500 new, if you can find one. And including nearly $1k worth of holsters, mags, sights, accessories, etc. Now asking $2700 obo. No trades please. If you feel that is an unfair price feel free to counter with what you think is, but not in a hurry to sell or looking to take a big loss after paying full retail for everything included.

Face to face transfer, you cover fees, preferably in the Salem area but I travel a lot for work so can potentially meet elsewhere.

Thanks for looking! I'm going to go cry now at the thought of this going away, haha, but it's just not getting the love that a pistol this nice deserve

. E9F4AC7E-F716-4253-9D8A-4D8F35E2F7FF.jpeg
8404D296-59FA-423A-A4B6-1D3E4C16A8F5.jpeg
909C27E7-4F6A-4938-A7F9-EA1745DDE6E4.jpeg
9E832422-5639-467E-A1CB-6DEF95068949.jpeg

40ADE27E-C984-4DF4-961A-22B3F66E46D5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It seriously is so nice. I'm just trapped with the Glock platform for reasons outside of my control, or I'd be keeping this and selling all my other pistols to buy a couple more Staccatos.
Yeah, I've been debating selling off my CZ Czechmate to fund one, I just don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

Yeah, I've been debating selling off my CZ Czechmate to fund one, I just don't know if I can bring myself to do it.
I had a chance to fire this back to back with a buddy's Shadow II, the CZ's are nice but the Staccato's blow them out of the water in my admittedly non-impartial opinion, lol.

Odd question but what was your favorite holster Eric? Have the C Duo and love it but hated the first holster I bought from Staccato site. Now have a Tucker Gunleather coming and a Tenicore Holster and hoping I like them.

Odd question but what was your favorite holster Eric? Have the C Duo and love it but hated the first holster I bought from Staccato site. Now have a Tucker Gunleather coming and a Tenicore Holster and hoping I like them.
My hands down favorite was the leather one I initially posted in this add but then sold separately, absolutely love these things.

My hands down favorite was the leather one I initially posted in this add but then sold separately, absolutely love these things.

Will give it a try, thank you Eric.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.