JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
IMAG17162.jpg

I hate to do this but I have some bills to pay and I can replace these later I guess.

I have a Ruger SR9 two tone good condition 400 round count aprox. I believe 3 mags $350

I have a Ruger 22/45 Lite it's the goldish yellow threaded barrel version. 50 rounds through it 2 mags case $350

I have a AK pistol. I will get the details as I know there are a bunch of different ones. It's been fired once by a older friend that couldn't shoot it. I got it in trade for a bunch of work. maybe 25-30 mags mostly brand new in packages, soft case, and I believe 1000 rounds in ammo can. I will count it and edit the info in. also a 75 round steel drum mag ever used. flash suppressor screws off, had detent button.

I think the AK stuff should all go as a package if I had to sell it. out of these that's what I would rather keep.

Thinking on prices, I'll get the details today when I go over to where my safes are. This kind of bothers me since I still own every gun I have ever bought. Pm me or post here if you have any interest. :(

If it's a rule that there has to be a price I guess 2000 for all of it. Make offers for all or each. once I verify the model and value I'll fix it. That's a pretty good deal. I'll want to verify a cpl matching a drivers license.

<broken link removed> sr9
22/45 sold pending transaction.

IMAG17162.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.