JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Less than 150 rounds. Everything original and new in box. Left handed custom leather holster included (along with original RH Jude's and mag holster) e3ynasu9.jpg
. Will only trade for Kahr CW45 + cash. Sale price is $525 all in. FTF in King County, WA.

I picked one of these up a few weeks ago. I love this gun. For anyone wondering you can tell your shooting a .45 however it isn't that bad of recoil at all. I like seeing the gas expand comming out of the barrel. I paid $515 +tax. and that was the best price i found. so this is a great deal.

I picked one of these up a few weeks ago. I love this gun. For anyone wondering you can tell your shooting a .45 however it isn't that bad of recoil at all. I like seeing the gas expand comming out of the barrel. I paid $515 +tax. and that was the best price i found. so this is a great deal.

Thanks! Spell check changed "Kydex" to "Jude's". Thanks for looking.

To address some offers I've received over PM: These sell for $559.99 on impactguns.com, where I bought it two months ago. $25 shipping, $25 FFL fee, and 9.5% sales taxes, totaling $665.56. I think my price of $525 is more than fair, with or without the holster. Thanks for looking and it is still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.