JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently picked this up along with another .45 ... ... ... and as much as it pains me to say it. I didnt like it as much as the Glock :eek: And this is coming from a guy who has had several XD pistols over the years... going back to the HS2000

Anyhow.

Super nice pistol. Comes with all the stuff that SA ships it with.
Stainless slide, etc... see pic.

***DISCLOUSRE TIME***
There are a couple of marks on it... right side, front serrations there is a scuff or something... Its hard to see, but its there.
Also on the left side, there is a similar mark that is on the slide where it meets the frame. I will post pics of those areas.
Though being SS, it should buff out no problem, since Im selling it I am going to leave the decision to the new owner. Personally, I would leave it... you really have to look close and at the right angle to see it.

$500
or
Will trade for a Glock 19

BUT!
If you want this thing... go ahead and offer me whatever you like. Im impulsive.

Located in Vancouver. Would be willing to meet Oregonians in the PDX area... Fees on you.
WP_20170220_09_55_57_Pro.jpg
WP_20170221_14_49_10_Pro.jpg
WP_20170221_14_49_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20170220_09_55_57_Pro.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.