JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Entertaining the idea of selling my Prodigy to go with something a bit more practical and I can carry more comfortably.

It has run great on 115gr and I very rarely run into issues with it. I've gone through a few hundred rounds no problem. It will not come with an optic, but I do have the optic plate included, as well as a QVO holster if you decide to carry it. I have four mags in total. Two 17 round mags, one 20, and one 26. Its break in turned out to be pretty awesome, and there's very little cerakote issues anyore. Runs and feels like smooth glass. One blemish, is that the front fiber optic fell out of the front sight housing, and this gun didn't come with replacements.

As of right now, I hardly have time to go shooting and it sits as a safe queen. I'd rather have another nice carry option next to my Glocks if those don't sell.

$1200 firm, no trades for now. Transfer at Highline in Newberg.

17438020-4F78-46BC-B194-BEA07A768339.jpeg 414CC751-D340-457E-B5C4-8A2E3336EE78.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: