JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok, I’ve posted this one before and got a few trade offers but never quite what I am looking for. I want to trade it for a non-railed Commander (Colt or other quality USA made 1911). Lightweight prefered but it does not have to be. I would prefer a barrel bushing design.

This is a Springfield Lightweight Champion Operator in 45ACP with an aluminum frame and a rail. It has a match grade bull barrel, Trijicon night sights, and two sets of grips – Hogue rubber and Wilson Combat. It comes with two magazines and a Desantis OWB leather holster. It’s a very accurate shooter and I’ve never had a FTF or FTE. I just would prefer a non-railed gun as I have another 1911 with a rail. I can +/- cash or magazines in a trade.

I’m located in Maple Valley and can travel about 30 miles. I would like to see a WA DL and some proof you are legal to own a firearm (eg. CPL, recent firearm receipt).

null_zpsf6e653e5.jpg