JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More expensive than a like for like CZ…

Will have to dig in to see if there are any saving graces - bolt configuration, barrel, trigger…

Right now…I'm just not seeing the "why" on this one.

More expensive than a like for like CZ…

Will have to dig in to see if there are any saving graces - bolt configuration, barrel, trigger…

Right now…I'm just not seeing the "why" on this one.
Polishing off the categories available. Base division worthy, maybe…

Polishing off the categories available. Base division worthy, maybe…
I am thinking about running a CZ Varmint and Arken 5-25X56 in base.

Mostly want to just get another CZ going to have for when my daughter starts getting into it. The growth between 4 and 5 was immense. Thinking another year or two here and she can join in.

I've got a Scout barrel from my swap and a much lighter vortex optic, and the scout's synthetic stock if I needed to shed weight for her. Just need another action, really.

Also really dig your Savage build as well.

I bought one right when they came out. The Ruger mags and 700 triggers were the selling points for me. Shot it today side by side with my Ruger precision rimfire and it held it's own. Pictured are two 5 shot groups at 50 yards, left with the flyer is eley match, right is eley tenex. To me it handles and shoots more like a center-fire than a rimfire. I'm pretty happy with it. Could do better, however it's my first outing with this rifle and it was wearing a temporary 3-9x40 budget hunting scope

KIMG0345.JPG

Can you two post some of your targets? I've been thinking about a CZ rimfire for a while, too. Just haven't gotten around to taking the plunge as I'm weird about magazine cross compatibility.

I like that it comes with a wood stock option...and while we do have a magazine ban here ( ugh )....
10/22 magazines are easy to find...fit flush , if a 10 rounder...and affordable.

Be neat to see one in person...might be the last new rifle ( modern ) that I buy....
Andy

I bought one right when they came out. The Ruger mags and 700 triggers were the selling points for me. Shot it today side by side with my Ruger precision rimfire and it held it's own. Pictured are two 5 shot groups at 50 yards, left with the flyer is eley match, right is eley tenex. To me it handles and shoots more like a center-fire than a rimfire. I'm pretty happy with it. Could do better, however it's my first outing with this rifle and it was wearing a temporary 3-9x40 budget hunting scope

View attachment 1461269
I missed that spec: so it's a rem 700 footprint as far as trigger compatibility is concerned? (And aftermarket stocks).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top