JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Howdy!
For sale/ trade is my Springfield Hellcat. NOT cut for an optic, and has less than 25 rounds through it. Bought it to temporarily use while I waited for my 365XL to come in.
Comes with firearm, 2 mags (one 11 round one 13 round), and an IWB holster. Willing to meet at an FFL of your choice in Salem, or Eugene-Springfield area.
Not really looking for any trades, but let me know what you've got and maybe we can make something happen.
*On a side note, I'm looking to buy or trade for a weapon light for my P365XL, AND also an IWB holster for my 365XL with optic + said light*
Thanks for checking out my post!

9F391325-C083-4363-AECC-F62EC5FE8514.jpeg 7FF06BBF-4101-4978-A706-BCE99496B2D3.jpeg D8CEC805-332F-432E-B1AD-AE0F08C63BC5.jpeg 6F14B5E1-3087-4DB5-92B4-40B51F40B032.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wish I had the money now. Probably this question is better for a different thread, but having both now, why do you like the Sig better?

Wish I had the money now. Probably this question is better for a different thread, but having both now, why do you like the Sig better?
I have both and I do prefer the Sig.
The 365XL fits more comfortably in my hand, smoother action.
The Hellcat is a little snappy, but still a good shooter.
Just my 2 cents.
Sorry if I camped the thread, figured I would answer the question

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.