JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Fall Creek
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nice springfield hellcat and a taurus tracker 44. Mag I'm looking to trade individualy or possibly both for the right rifle. Hellcat is in great shape. Fde, 2 mags. "One extended", iwb holster, crimsion trace laser i belive, and original box. Taurus is in good shape. Has hogue grip, Holster wear on the barrel, comes with leather holster and original box as well. I also have some ammo for both handguns that can possibly go with. 550 for springfield or 500 for taurus.

Looking for 308 or 6.5cm rifle. bolt or semi. M1a, mini 14. Shoot me an offer open to different things.

20230422_115618.jpg 20230423_150716.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello!

Welcome to the best place on the internet. It's like a gunshow every day!

Bi Mart is carrying a Savage (can't remember the model name) that comes in a Magpull stock, over sized bolt handle, 20MOA biased mounting rail and threaded Barrel.

It's available in 6.5CM or .308. Price was around $700.

It's a heck of a deal for what you are getting!

Best regards.

WMB

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.