JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$440
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell my Springfield Hellcat Pro

Just picked it and put less then 50 rounds through it. Comes with everything it should from the factory.
-2 - 15 round magazine's
-Pistol bag
-Box

FFL transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 more, Buyer pays for transfer fee.
Not looking for trades, but I will always entertain offers. No Glock, Kimber, Hi-point. Pictures to come later today... I do like canik, sig and cz...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pictures.

IMG_8164.jpeg IMG_8165.jpeg IMG_8166.jpeg IMG_8167.jpeg

Just picked it and put less then 50 rounds through it. Comes with everything it should from the factory.
-2 - 15 round magazine's
-Pistol bag
-Box

Not looking for trades, but I will always entertain offers. No Glock, Kimber, Hi-point. Pictures to come later today... I do like canik, sig and cz...
Have you sold it yet?

-2 - 15 round magazine's
-Pistol bag
-Box

How does that work when the back log for the bgc can take days sometimes? Serious question.

I'm just curious how hard it is to move something when the buyer has to wait for that to come back? It must eliminate out of town buyers from wanting to take the chance on not being able to bring it home right then and there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.