JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for consideration is a gorgeous Springfield Garrison chambered in 45 ACP. This thing has been a phenomenal shooter for me and a major gateway into the 1911 world. Never been carried or seen a holster, it's been my range toy and a bit of a safe queen. Had one mag-related FTE early on, but very reliable ever since.

Beautiful polished flats, tight fitment, and smooth slide/rail action. Lots of value here—makes a great base gun, tinker toy, or entry level piece! Estimated round count = 1,000.

Upgrades include:
-WC barrel bushing
-Stan Chen SI Magwell
-WC front strap checkering plate
-WC Bulletproof trigger
-Challis standard grip bushings
-Nitre blue screws & pins
-SK light maple smooth grips
-Altamont rosewood checkered grips

All original items included:
-stock trigger, barrel bushing, MSH, and slim grips & bushings, box, manual, lock, and softcase.

Also includes 1 factory mag (7-rd), and 1 WC mag (8-rd).

Asking $950 for everything face to face at FFL near Portland, or $1000 shipped & insured from my FFL to yours. Payment by personal check, postal money order, certified check, Venmo, or PayPal F&F (no notes).

Feel free to PM me here if you have any questions, want specific photos, or want to FaceTime live.

"I'll Take It" in the thread trumps any PM discussions.

5D2DFB25-DB45-4637-BE22-0897AB0B0A7A.jpeg DCA5A2F8-5AFD-48DA-822E-C327FBF332C2.jpeg 49B1CC9E-2E95-4CD9-B289-84CD8123BA63.jpeg BC20B751-F9B2-4EF4-9E94-E5AA2AFD5E86.jpeg 56B70F2E-B6FD-46A8-A391-28394908DCA8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Time for a bump and price drop to $900 in person, $950 shipped and insured to your FFL.

If anyone has a question or wants a pic of something just holler. If you've been thinking about getting a Garrison, don't sleep on this one! They are a very nicely made 1911 for the price point.

Little while longer and off it goes to Gunbroker.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.