JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Springfield Armory EMP 9mm 1911 3 in. Barrel stainless Bi-tone
Model # PI9209L
*Pistol with stainless bull barrel and slide and anodized frame
*Tritium night sights glow nicely
*2x sets of grips (1x wood with cross cannons and 1x Grey VZ G-10)
*7x 9 round magazines (4x standard with base pads, 3x without pads, customized by the Springfield Custom Shop)
*Original factory case, OWB holster, OWB double mag holster, manual, cleaning brush, extra parts, dummy round ect.
This pistol was sent to Springfield's Custom Shop for an action tune, polish the internals and barrel, single side safety conversion and 3 of the mags were converted to flush fit (no base pads).
This pistol has had approximately 100 rounds of FMJ and 100 rounds of JHP fired through it in total. It feeds and fires everything that's been put through it accurately and reliably, FMJs and JHPs alike.
It's a great looking pistol, in excellent condition and it handles and shoots great to to boot! It has never been carried, only taken to the range a handful of times, then cleaned, lubricated and stored in an indoors, climate controlled safe.
$850 FIRM
NO TRADES
We can do the standard meetup and FFL transfer process. The buyer is responsible for fees.
OR
I can ship it to an FFL on the buyers dime.
For offers, info, more pics, ect, please feel free to contact me via PM.
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE :D

20210518_220532.jpg 20210518_220508.jpg
20210625_072205.jpg 20210625_072235.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service