JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't call it one-hole, he did; But from the pic, it looks like half + are 1 hole. Complain in the U-Tube comments to the author if you like.

Try this ... about 4:40 into a 6 min. vid, 2-3" groups at 25 yards, with various ammo.

I imagine but can't say for sure these reviewers were not using match/hand loads but simply showing what the pistol is capable of with ordinary ammo, freehand shooting.

Last Edited:
They vaunt the steel and that it's forged. That's good I hope.
I hairline cracked two vintage forged Browning slides right above the ejection port back when with hot handloads.. 45 and 50,000 rounds respectively. Had one firing pin retaining plate crack also and that's it in all my Hi-Power blasting days.
The later cast slides were thought to be much more durable with hot rounds but I've never shot those much.

Great looking classic-revival. I hope this homage to Browning helps SA get out of the dog-house with the boycotters.

On the plus side, shouldn't be any shipping container issues so I'll add it to my Christmas 2021 wishlist.

They vaunt the steel and that it's forged. That's good I hope.
I hairline cracked two vintage forged Browning slides right above the ejection port back when with hot handloads.. 45 and 50,000 rounds respectively. Had one firing pin retaining plate crack also and that's it in all my Hi-Power blasting days.
The later cast slides were thought to be much more durable with hot rounds but I've never shot those much.
Yep it seems counterintuitive but the cast frames are stronger... at least historically.

I guess we'll see what happens. Nobody other than Sig has been able to keep product in stock during the last two years. It's a little bit better now that it was 6 months ago, but still way too many out of stock items.. I'm just now getting "in-stock" notifications for stuff I gave up on a long time ago.

I guess we'll see what happens. Nobody other than Sig has been able to keep product in stock during the last two years. It's a little bit better now that it was 6 months ago, but still way too many out of stock items.. I'm just now getting "in-stock" notifications for stuff I gave up on a long time ago.
I've acquired a Springfield and Rock Island in the last 6 months
but I check availability daily and order with in the hour of being posted

Whatever you do, DON'T call it a Hi-Power. I did once, but I think I got away with it.

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 4.30.17 PM.png