Springfield Armory M6 Scout .22LR/ .410 Parkerized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
treemanx
Reactions
Found these cool pictures of how the USAF guys were taught to wrap the barrels in 550 paracord. Mine isnt wrapped yet.......(The four pics above ARE the actual gun for sale/trade)

scout5.jpg

scout6.jpg

OP
treemanx
Reactions
I just got an e-mail from someone saying that these guns are available for purchase, "New", at S&M Gunshop in Eugene, for $299.00.

I called this gun store immeadiately to see if that was true, and talked to their manager. He told me what every other gun store I've called in Oregon told me:
"Good luck finding one, they have been gone for around 2 years now, anything you find now will be used and expensive."

I have done ALOT of homework on these guns, and I have sniffed out most if not all local connections for these guns. All the M6 Scouts Ive found for sale have been out of state and mostly way higher priced than mine. Just FYI. Thanks

edit: Just found a parkerized .22lr/ .410 M6 on Gunbroker.com, for sale from Central Point, Oregon, starting bid @ $600.00.

Last edited:
OP
treemanx
Reactions
Thanks for posting the article Sun! I had found the pics, but not the article.

Yeah, I really like mine also, but like I said, decided to complete my pistol collection instead.

OP
treemanx
Reactions
If you wrap the barrels in para cord...make sure you put a spacer between them first..you will bend the barrels if you dont

Actually, you would have to wrap that paracord AS HARD as you can to get any bending. The barrels are both very rigid, and it would take an excessive amount of force to get that to happen.

You dont need to wrap the paracord overly tight, just enough to keep it from sliding.:s0155:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom