JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
scout1.jpg

scout2.jpg

Found these cool pictures of how the USAF guys were taught to wrap the barrels in 550 paracord. Mine isnt wrapped yet.......(The four pics above ARE the actual gun for sale/trade)

scout5.jpg

scout6.jpg

I enjoyed it. I wish I lived in oregon I think I would definitely try to barter for this gun. My grandpa used to use it when he was serving our country. Had to call him and verify.

I just got an e-mail from someone saying that these guns are available for purchase, "New", at S&M Gunshop in Eugene, for $299.00.

I called this gun store immeadiately to see if that was true, and talked to their manager. He told me what every other gun store I've called in Oregon told me:
"Good luck finding one, they have been gone for around 2 years now, anything you find now will be used and expensive."

I have done ALOT of homework on these guns, and I have sniffed out most if not all local connections for these guns. All the M6 Scouts Ive found for sale have been out of state and mostly way higher priced than mine. Just FYI. Thanks

edit: Just found a parkerized .22lr/ .410 M6 on Gunbroker.com, for sale from Central Point, Oregon, starting bid @ $600.00.

Last Edited:
Thanks for posting the article Sun! I had found the pics, but not the article.

Yeah, I really like mine also, but like I said, decided to complete my pistol collection instead.

If you wrap the barrels in para cord...make sure you put a spacer between them first..you will bend the barrels if you dont

Actually, you would have to wrap that paracord AS HARD as you can to get any bending. The barrels are both very rigid, and it would take an excessive amount of force to get that to happen.

You dont need to wrap the paracord overly tight, just enough to keep it from sliding.:s0155:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.