JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
The impending mag capacity restriction has me rethinking my choice of EDC. It's currently a CZ P-09, and I have 19 round mags for it. The idea of having to carry only 10 rounds offends me on a variety of levels, so I'm looking to switch to a carry piece in .45 ACP. Like the CZ, I'm looking for a DA/SA with decocker, and that means I don't have a lot of choices. The only ones that come to mind are the Sig P220 and the Beretta PX 4, but I'll consider others as long as they're DA/SA with decocker. Will trade either or both the SA or the CZ, or maybe add cash if needed. Details on my guns are as follows.

Springfield Armory double stack 1911, manuf. in 2001, model # PX 9707 L. This is a bit of a hybrid, it's basically a Loaded model on a high cap frame, but with GI style 3 dot sights. This would be a turn around record for me, I've only had it a few weeks, and it's currently at Springfield for a new mag catch. I like .45's and 1911's, but I won't carry one, so this is up for trade if it gets me something I will carry. It'll come with 6 14 round mags, 4 are brand new, still in their original packaging. Also have new springs, recoil, main, FP, and sear. This is NOT a good choice for a gamer build, there just isn't much available in the way of aftermarket parts, but if a standard 1911 grip feels skimpy to you, this is the 1911 you're looking for.

CZ is a PO-9, manuf. in 2015. FDE frame and black slide, original box, extra back straps and parts to convert it to thumb safety, it's currently set up as a decocker. Will also come with 5 19 round mags, 4 brand new. Will also include a Fobus paddle holster.

I haven't put a lot of rounds through either of these pistols, but what I have shot has been pretty much flawless, other than the mag catch issue with the Springfield. Not the original owner on either gun, so no idea of total round count. Because the catch was worn on the 1911, the mags sat low, resulting in occasional misfeeds. SA won't sell that part to the end user, it has to go to them for replacement, but since it's covered under their life time warranty, back it went. Should be back to me within a couple of weeks. A few pics to finish it out, thanks for looking.

Final note, unless you're in North Central WA, you'll need to be willing to ship, we each pay our own shipping and transfer fees.

B5E763FE-20B8-4F04-BFDD-3F8C0FD67117_1_201_a.jpeg F7EEA825-B3FD-4A87-B740-E791CE0DA6B3_1_102_o.jpeg 6269AB78-D5B2-4B7A-9075-9D83FED1A822_1_102_o.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The new law does not prohibit you from carrying standard magazines .
That's not what I've been reading. As I understand it, high cap mags are allowed for range use or home defense, but are prohibited for general carry. At least, that was my understanding when I read through it yesterday, but I was mostly skimming, I may have missed something. Will go back and review it.

Dave

On further review, it looks like you are correct. The law prohibits the manufacture or sale in the state, but has no impact on possession or carry. Which means I'm closing this ad, so thanks :D.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.