JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is this Springfield Armory/Imbel 1005 Match 48 in 308 NATO with Leupold Rifleman 4X12X40 glass. Shows some use but no abuse. Comes with one magazine. I don't know any history including round count. Price is $2,250 including BGC at my FFL here in Lebanon. Please PM me with questions, more pictures or contact intel. I don't text.

MVC-065S.JPG MVC-054S.JPG MVC-055S.JPG MVC-056S.JPG MVC-057S.JPG MVC-059S.JPG MVC-061S.JPG MVC-064S.JPG MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What butt stock does it have? Pre-ban FAL stock or post-ban thumb hole stock? Pre-ban guns were the SAR-48. Post-ban guns were the SAR-4800.

Yours looks like it may be a SAR-48 but it would be cool to see a photo of the entire rifle.

-E-

What butt stock does it have? Pre-ban FAL stock or post-ban thumb hole stock? Pre-ban guns were the SAR-48. Post-ban guns were the SAR-4800.

Yours looks like it may be a SAR-48 but it would be cool to see a photo of the entire rifle.

-E-
Good point, here are a couple of the weapon. Ser. # 11XXX. I will get these added to the original post.

MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG

Good point, here are a couple of the weapon. Ser. # 11XXX. I will get these added to the original post.

View attachment 1272912 View attachment 1272913
Definitely pre-ban with that serial number. Lol...mine is #11610.

I contacted Springfield Armory after I bought mine. It was imported in the mid-80's. The Imbel built FALs were some of the best ever produced, even rivaling the FN built rifles. They kind of flew under the radar when Springfield Armory was importing them, but now have a very devout following in FAL circles and usually get snapped up fairly quickly. GLWS!!!

-E-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.