JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Excellent condition Springfield 1903, looks to be basically unissued with some firing over the years. Ive had it for maybe 5 years, looking to sell to fund another item. See photos for markings.

20211019_114117.jpg 20211019_114209.jpg 20211019_114035.jpg 20211019_114028.jpg 20211019_114014.jpg Sprinfield1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
the SN puts the receiver in 1943, the barrel is 1944. Depending on timing and supply they could crossover assembly hence the 43/44 title I added.
Yup! 😁😎
And their is some meaning to the 2 punch marks, one in the center of the Ord Bomb at the muzzle end & on the other on the flat just under the SN, but I ferget just what that means.

Yup! 😁😎
And their is some meaning to the 2 punch marks, one in the center of the Ord Bomb at the muzzle end & on the other on the flat just under the SN, but I ferget just what that means.
P is a proof mark for passing live fire test with over pressure rounds
RRA is Red River Arsenal
Punch marks are semi debatable, some say they were done as part of a Rockwell Hardness Test in certain years and some have multi punch's to indicate rebuild/rebarrel but people debate that.

P is a proof mark for passing live fire test with over pressure rounds
RRA is Red River Arsenal
Punch marks are semi debatable, some say they were done as part of a Rockwell Hardness Test in certain years and some have multi punch's to indicate rebuild/rebarrel but people debate that.
Yup.
i recall that the 2 punch marks were kinda up fer grabs.
The Garand tool in the bottom of the pic below is handy for many things.
I has a couple that the finish is completely worn off from being carried in my pocket.

Nice Rifle fer sure... :) :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top