JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am mostly looking to trade for a newer complete reloading setup for rifles Im looking to reload 444, 30.06, .338, 7MM,

And I am looking for something that is ready to start using right away.

I would also be interested in trading the rifle for other firearms,

Not really into vintage rifles.

let me know what you have in mind.

A little info as well, I dont know a whole lot about the rifle but I am sure that it was cut down to carbine length, the bore seems good and the crown seems to have been nicely done as well as the front of the stock where it was cut and rounded. the rear sight was removed and replaced with sights back by the action. Obviously there is some age to the rifle, I have not fired it and I dont know if it even is in firing condition. everything does seem to fit well and be functioning.

Only stamping I found other than info on the action was a stamp underneath the stock by the back of the trigger guard marked 87.

Please feel free to ask specific questions, I will try my best to answer them.

DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1371.jpg

Im interested in pistols Not really into .22 or 38s though. Maybe a nice shotgun, May consider some kind of 10/22 package,

Im also interested in AR15 parts, A complete rifle reloading setup

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.