JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I dont know too much about this little pistol, I got it in on trade. I have my personal favorites already and this one is just going to be sitting in the safe.

If you are interested in it feel free to contact me.

Price or trade value it is $850

Hi Standard M101 22LR
very good condition, A little picky with ammo and i dont care for that so Im letting it go. From what Ive gathered it was made in 1969, comes with a nice leather holster. one magazine

price or trade value is $275

Trade ideas

Ar15
Ar10
Desert Eagle 50AE
Smith and wesson 500
Sig scorpion 1911
Sig 226 elite stainless

Will also separate and take other trades, just Pm me with offers

20141018_102506_zps856deba2.jpg 20150104_150013_zps511ee6c4.jpg

Last Edited:
8-8.5 there are a couple little blemishes on the slide, not sure what they are from, maybe just being set inside a safe. Ive had it in the box since i got it. I am not sure if they can be polished out or not.

Thanks. I'm on mobile and it won't let me see that section. On top of that I'm new to this site and I didn't know it showed that on the PC version. I appreciate it! Having said that, if it's still available and you're in Vancouver I am very interested.

On this one i wouldnt be up for it without cash and to be honest now that the glock is gone im really considering keeping this one so unless i get the cash or a super deal it will become my daily carry

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top