JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Back in August I've placed a back order at Sportsman's for some steel case 9mm, shipping date has been updated at least 3 times. Was wandering if any NWFA members ran into a same issue with the retailer?

Have bought a bunch of stuff thru Sportsmans Guide, never a problem.

However, have never purchased ammunition thru them.

I "believe" they were simply taking orders on the hopes that they could import a shipment. Or perhaps did in fact have a contract in place to import a shipment.

No idea, simply waxing hypothetical...

I'm in the same boat. Hanging on, fingers crossed, with the hopes that my August order comes through at the August price. Not holding my breath, but if it actually comes through I'm buying a lottery ticket to celebrate!

Ordered some pre-sale/ back ordered 7.62x39 that wasn't supposed to be delivered until late January. It actually showed up today.
That is good to hear.
I'm afraid that they'll deliver only when they have stock at the price ordered. That be years! :s0129: Maybe there is hope.

I currently have an SS MR920 elite backordered through them. supposed to ship on 1/14.

This is the second item i've ordered through them that was backordered and the first item shipped a week early so in my experience, they come through. three delays though would probably make me start looking elsewhere unless it's the deal of the century.

I have a couple or 3 orders on backorder with them. Every so often I have to click an OK to stay on order. Does not bother me as they do not charge for the order. So if they take a year to get it on the road will not matter to me. The only time I will back out of stuff is when some seller charges my card, then starts saying they do not have the stuff. At that point it's fine just refund.

I've bought a LOT of stuff from SG.

Occasionally it is backordered. Eventually they shipped it at the price promised. I currently have some dry bags on backorder that have had their shipping date updated twice. I am not worried about it.

Until people go back to work it will be such as it is.

Welcome to the new normal.

i was considering doing the same, but in light of current prices I'm holding on to wolf 9mm at 30cpr. Ordered August, ETA April.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top