JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a soft sport for sporterized Mauser and Springfield rifles. I am generally not looking for the high dollar sporters, but rather guns that were done up in the 30's through the 80's. I don't mind drilled and tapped receivers, but would prefer if the holes were at least straight and to not have front rings with 4 different holes. I am not currently looking for complete original rifles at this point, just sporters. Also, I'm not a cheapskate, but I am realistic about the value of sporterized military guns, so if you're asking the moon, I'm probably not your guy.

Let me know what you have!

I also have an FFL, so there are no fees associated with any SB941 paperwork. Unfortunately, this means the guns would need to be brought to my shop in Sweet Home, OR.

I have a soft sport for sporterized Mauser and Springfield rifles. I am generally not looking for the high dollar sporters, but rather guns that were done up in the 30's through the 80's. I don't mind drilled and tapped receivers, but would prefer if the holes were at least straight and to not have front rings with 4 different holes. I am not currently looking for complete original rifles at this point, just sporters. Also, I'm not a cheapskate, but I am realistic about the value of sporterized military guns, so if you're asking the moon, I'm probably not your guy.

Let me know what you have!

I have a '93 Mauser sportered and a Springfield '03 sportered in 25-06 with 6X14 bushnell. Give me a holler at 541-401-1063. I'm in Lebanon so we aren't far apart.

I have a '93 Mauser sportered and a Springfield '03 sportered in 25-06 with 6X14 bushnell. Give me a holler at 541-401-1063. I'm in Lebanon so we aren't far apart.

Feel free to bring them up to the shop, I'd love to take a look at them!

The shop is on the west end of town by the old laundromat. The cross street is pleasant valley road and it's a tan building back 50' or so from the highway. The address is 150 Main Street.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.