Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sporterized FN Mauser in 308 $225

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by oldcars, Sep 5, 2011.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

This is kind of a project gun that I just don't want to deal with right now. It needs some work on the safety( Mabe a new cocking piece? if you have the safety on, then pull the trigger, then flip of the safety, the rifle will go off if there is a round in the chamber) if I have time I will pull it apart and look at it, but just think of it "as-is"

Junky old Large ring FN mauser action,new bolt handle, drilled, tapped, mounts, rings, bushnell banner 3x9, scope safety, plastic Fajen stock ,Adams & Bennet 24" .308 barrel that is still "in the white" I was going to camo the gun with rattle cans and have a cheap truck gun, but I have too many projects right now.

$225 FIRM ( the barrel and stock are about $170 shipped from midway and you would have to pay a gunsmith $50 minimum to install and headspace, so you are basicly getting a drilled, tapped, scoped, action with a new bolt handle, safety and scope for nothing)

I am near The Dalles 503-703-2874 or email for pictures austensclassics@yahoo.com

2. oldcars

btt trade?

3. fordf1004x4

fordf1004x4 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Sent you an email

4. oldcars

BTT, Buy it now before I finish it and keep it! might trade for junky Ruger Mark 1,II,III for project

5. oldcars

btt

6. Black Bart

Black Bart Columbia County Oregon Member

I am interested in the gun but do like to see some pictures. Can you give me the barrel length and if it has iron sights. I live in Columbia City about 30 miles north of Portland off HWY. 30. my e-mail jriahi1322@comcast.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.