JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently purchased a Spinta Precision 9mm barrel for a new project, but unfortunately it won't work for my needs.

This is a brand new design of theirs, 7" CHF SS with fins near the chamber, similar to the old Thompson design. Twist is 1:10, threads are 1/2x28, and the feed cone looks excellent!
IMG_20180313_205948367.jpg IMG_20180313_210015677.jpg

As much as I love the design, the throat is just a bit too short for one of my favorite reloads. 115 grain FMJ and 124 grain Gold Dots pass the "plunk" test with flying colors, but my favorite 124 grain JHP load does not... :(

Seeing as how I'm already heavily invested in this particular projectile, I plan to return the barrel to the factory and go with a different manufacturer.

Before returning it, I thought I'd toss it up here on Northwest Firearms, just in case someone else was looking to build a 9mm AR. They are currently on sale for $90 as a special introductory price, so that is what I am asking.

7" 9mm Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel Finned Barrel 1:10 (Introductory Price)

If there's no interest before the factory issues an RMA, I'll just return it for credit, but I wanted to give you fellow enthusiasts a chance at it first.

Prefer FTF near Tualatin Cabelas.
Please feel free to call or text with any questions.
503-789-3770

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews