JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cleaning out my old warehouse. I have a TON of stuff I forgot I even had.

Mostly woodworking items.

Thus far, I have an:
Oscillating spindle sander set up.
Radial Arm Saw
Horizontal – vertical edge sander
Dust collection unit(s)

I will have more items Ill add to this add as this could make someones wood working garage nearly a complete set up.

As for pictures, Ill have a few by this weekend. Items are new in box. Boxes have seen better days but the items inside are darn near new.

Ill have a cash price once I dig though and see what all I (and my family) stored away but no longer want but right now this will be a WTT ad.

Trades:
Taurus PT709
Glock 26 (Gen 4 only)
Glock 21 (Gen 4 only)
Other various pistols

Last Edited:
I'd like to see more about the spindle sander, might be something I'm interested in.
You got it. After we are finished cleaning out my warehouse I will clean it up and take a few photos if you can bear with me until this weekend when I have time to clean them up. By that I just mean wash the dust off and get them out of their cardboard boxes

You got it. After we are finished cleaning out my warehouse I will clean it up and take a few photos if you can bear with me until this weekend when I have time to clean them up. By that I just mean wash the dust off and get them out of their cardboard boxes

I'm in no rush, so when you're ready.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top