JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my fully built Spikes Tactical rifle for any decent and comparable built AR. I had a LaRue PredatAR and regretfully sold it a few months back after leaving CA. Thinking I would not get into assult rifles again, I picked up this spikes and added a Skeleton Buttstock, a Burris P.E.P.R. Mount and a Nikon P-22 variable scope to have fun outdoors with. All in all the rifle is worth at about $1,000 and I am only looking to trade for a lightly built AR at this time. I have only put about 250 rounds down this barrel using cci mini mag ammo and never had issues with jamming/firing.
If you have something to trade and are looking to get into a fun, accurate shooting .22 long rifle, shoot me a PM and let me know what you have.

.22.jpg

20121111_220139.jpg

I guess I should also include that It will come with a cartridge of cci (100 ct), two 10 round black dog mags, the original buttstock with buffer tube spring/weight and if the trade is right I will include the Tac Bag.