JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a friend that's looking for a 22lr AR-15 conversion for his NFA gun,he's specifically looking for a Spikes Tactical model as apparently that's the only brand that's capable of "go fast" operation.Anybody seen any in stock anywhere?Thanks...

Just FYI you can get a M-16 version of the Ciener model that goes fast :) It is basically the regular model with some counter weights added (might be able to even just order the counter weights)

Steven

I ordered one from Spikes back in Late November, got it in less than 3 weeks. It was nicely done. If you order from Spikes, go ahead and get the spring kit that includes the lakeside recoil springs and a lower power hammer spring (the LP hammer spring will still work with .223). Also you might want to get the spare parts set- just my $0.02

Still don't have it 80% running, needs more tinkering and now NOBODY HAS 22 AMMO!! It does look cool with my TI can on it though (I got the shorty so it's kindof an SD type of look).

CMMG and Spike's both work as long as you have the auto trip for it. I have friends that shoot both very successfully with their M16's.

As stated above, getting .223 is easier than getting .22 right now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top