JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you are interested in this ad I have found an audience. This is one of those things(GEMS) which have a select few hitting garage sales and waiting for their golden ticket. I'll spew out the pedigree info and then shoot you a quick back story for those interested. What I have is a Korean War era M1C Garand Griffin&Howe -quick throw- 7/8" mount with its mated/matching B prefixed serial # 2.5X Lyman Alaskan scope and to boot the OD carrying case. Mount has finish wear but not rusting or pitted like some. Scope has the rubber eye piece but the sunshade was no where to be found. It has some finish wear(no rust) with clear not clouded optics, this is the Crosshair with . So any takers,I figured I would try here before trying to jump through hoops to Join/post on the CMP EE. I am starting the price at $1500.00 w/offers encouraged. Possible part trade for an RPK 7.62x39 or have some interest in Quality Smith&Wesson Mod.29 4" 44Mag,4" Highway Patrol 357Mag, 4" 44Mag Mountain Gun. So LUCKY ME, This was discoved in my Brother IN-LAWS (soon to be just BROTHER) Grandma's attick upon closing of her estate. I have not heard back yet but it was suggested that it belonged to an Uncle which served WWII and Korea. Man did we look for the rifle and related goodies. AND we found a Bandolear of Enblocs 1951 LC,One canvas Enbloc belt, and an unissued Garand bayo. As an added plus, I will include said items w/puchase of mount scope (might as well keep them together. Just think this scope and mount could possibly be the matched set to one of those CMP M1C. I hope that can happen. So kick me cuss me sweet talk me. I don't own an M1C and would like to make us both happy. Hope to learn/hear from you and thanks for looking.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads